Guerneville, CA (Sonoma)

I am a seasoned agent at Coldwell Banker.  As a Guerneville community supporter and property owner, I am intimately familiar with the neighborhood and the issues particular to our town.   I also have a contractor’s background (still licensed) and have all the resources to help you decide what makes the most sense in preparation for marketing your home, everything from staging to rational remodels to landscaping.  Over the years I’ve developed excellent relationships with contractors and other vendors, which I can recommend.   

Please let me know if you have any questions or call to schedule an appointment.

More Neighborhoods

Data last updated: Mar 18, 2024 9:16:pm. Copyright: 2024. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted.

Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed

The information on this web site is for personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.